In its ongoing efforts to disseminate essential education and knowledge, connect buyers and sellers, and promote the advancement of innovation and cleaning technologies, ISSA’s portfolio of global exhibitions and events now spans five continents across the world. world.
“We are excited to expand our events across five continents to serve more global communities and change the way the world views cleaning,” said Lindsay Roberts, Group Director, Informa Markets US. “By leveraging the strength of both partners, Informa Markets and ISSA, we are well positioned to scale member events, experiences and benefits internationally. “
The global exhibition portfolio includes 10 events named after ISSA exhibitions, conferences or pavilions. Through Informa Markets, the portfolio added ISSA pavilions in Mexico and China, and ISSA conferences in India and Southeast Asia, in addition to the flagship show in the United States. Through ISSA, the portfolio added lounges in Canada and Australia, and through the ISSA Pulire network, the portfolio added lounges in Italy, Russia and West Africa.
“Access to educational and networking events enables organizations and their employees to broaden their skills, create new business opportunities, and discover effective solutions that support commercial cleaning and facility management,” said Toni D’Andrea, CEO of ISSA Pulire Network. “We look forward to these upcoming events and to developing additional shows for other markets in the future.”
The 2021-2022 Global Show Portfolio calendar includes:
• ISSA Pulire – The Smart Show – This biennial event serves the European commercial cleaning industry and will move to Milan from 2023.
• ISSA Pavilion in Abastur and ExpoMed – This co-located event serves both the Latin American hospitality and healthcare industries.
• ISSA Conference – This event targets the Indian commercial cleaning and facilities management industries.
• Clean Expo Pulire – This event serves the Russian commercial cleaning industry.
• ISSA Show North America – This event serves the North American and global commercial cleaning industry.
• ISSA Conference – This event serves the hospitality and commercial cleaning industries of Southeast Asia.
• ISSA Pulire Clean Africa – This event serves the commercial cleaning, facilities management, waste management and hospitality industries in West Africa.
• ISSA Cleaning & Hygiene Expo – This event serves the Australian commercial cleaning industry.
• ISSA Pavilion at China Clean Expo – This event serves the Chinese commercial cleaning and hospitality industries.
• ISSA Show Canada – This event serves the Canadian commercial cleaning and hospitality industries.
“ISSA and Informa Markets are proud to have created a deeper relationship to serve members in China and work in tandem to deliver benefits to ISSA members,” said ISSA Executive Director John Barrett. “We are committed to providing the highest quality platforms to industry professionals in this rapidly growing market so that they can maintain cleanliness in key environments. “
In addition to the 10 global shows, the partners have created an international sales network that will attract exhibitors and sponsors from additional regions such as Korea, Japan, Turkey and Taiwan. The Global Show Portfolio and international sales network will continue to grow, with new regions being added in late 2022 and beyond.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To learn more about Facebook comments, please read the conversation guidelines.